Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: A new driving law?

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    he from Texas, Rodeo was one of the first monitors, and worst enemy of Nitro's..EG*

    BTW! i didnt understand his post at all...soooo
    i dunno? *shrugs

    guess its not so
    bad not knowin stuff
    cus
    what you dont know
    or understand
    dont matter...
    *walks away
    mumblin
    stuff

  2. #12
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know, I have been watching the 2 cute/Genie thing for a while now. I can't understand it? Was there ever an apology from Genie for what she did by bringing 2's personal life into the pool? IF there was not, by her own self confessed southern baptist theology, forgiveness should not be required from 2 cute, and no, we shouldn't go on as nothing ever happened? We all do that too much in the pool, cause deep hurt in people, then go on and expect everyone to ignore it all and be kissy kissy. Geinie, if you want toe fighting to stop, please take responsibility for causing it, and make it right. Not this above all morally high horse stuff. I respect your morals, just they are opposite of what you are doing? Really don't understand this?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *agrees with Sam completely*
    Own up Genie, make it right and this will all stop.

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    There ya go Sam!!...those are the words i couldnt think to say!!
    I agree!!

    Genie, this isnt just a "i'm sorry thing"...
    It went way too deep, and its gotta be made right..
    Even if you didnt start it, from the very 1rst beginning..
    ...your the one who pulled the trigger...
    You know what you gotta do!!



    [This message has been edited by M?????a (edited May 12, 2001).]

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Times New Roman ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~Genie~:
    Like i said, as for me, Im done. Its over and done with. Even though I could really, really say something awful about that picture. I could turn that right back on, "someone". But ya know what, im done fighting, just like i said. And fighting is not what this topic is about
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Thats as close to an apology as I got Sam..see??
    I'm finding it hard at this point for my posts to not have some bitterness to them, her words were harsh, and uncalled for, I don't like what she said or did, therefore I don't talk to her, but the fact that she keeps coming here...to a board she KNOWS I read, and continuing to make posts that take SHOTS at me is really starting to piss me off...I stay away from her, I try to ignore her, but seriously......WHY is she here...WHY do all her posts contain at least one reference to abortion or keeping my "legs closed"? She is simply here to continue what she started, no matter HOW peaceful she "claims" to be...and I'm not a saint...I am finding it more and more difficult to turn the other cheek and ignore....*smacks her upside the hypocritical head and walks out smiling*

  6. #16
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    2cute is a boot on site because you thought you were smart shooting shit about her...Either have the balls you claim you do and admit you lied...Or stop coming here like we are all "buddies" and posting shit like we give a fuck about what you have to say...I would think this would be the last place you would post..There is a board called Liars with no lives ...Try there they might make you a mod.. smile

    *Wonders if I have ever hurt anyone in the pool...Or if I even wanna know?..*L*

  7. #17
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    I think I slept with those two girls in that picture...

    ------------------
    If the Master does not approve, neither do you.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member WARLORD's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2001
    Posts
    115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm going to stick with the thread here!
    I believe that the more we as a people are legistured, and lawed, and all that other bull shit. The more us as society get more pissed off and aggravated.
    How much do we have to tolerate before we through the "tea" into the bay? (boston tea party thingy there).

  9. #19
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know what, I am a big person, and i can sincerely say that yes I am sorry about the shit I said about 2, maybe it shouldnt have been said, but ya know what, I sat there attacked for 2 weeks straight taking all kinds of shit about my kids, stuff that is not even true. But like I said, I sincerely apologize to those I have hurt, but when you love your kids like I love my kids, when shit is said about your kids that isnt true, it hurts just to imagine someone saying that about kids that you love so much and take pride in. The pride is hard to swallow, but I am making a start. I will say Im sorry for what I know I have said,

    This was taken from the thread, "getting back to the old pool days". So as far as apologies go, I have made my mine. I have only received one apology from jrott. I dont expect anyone to give out apologies, because I know people arent going to offer them anyway. But just to show you all, I have made my apologies, and its the only one im going to give.

    Now about my thread:
    I think if a person knows they are that tired, then they should make fully sure they get enough sleep before they drive or they are rested. That is, if they plan to travel a long way. They need to think about how far they have to travel, and need to remember, sleeping at the wheel can have a tragic ending. I dont think there should be a law made, because people should have enough responsibility just like drinking and driving, "know when to drive". When Im driving a long way, and i notice my eyes are getting heavy, or my head starts bobbing, I always let someone else drive, or I will stop driving for the night. I thought I could drive a long way before too, I drove 18 hours straight, and ended up driving off an interstate enbankment and into bushes. That was the last time i tried to drive sleepy. Although it could have been worse. So, I can see both sides to why some people want to make this law be passed!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Christ, you're right Genie... I better not drive after reading your post... It put me to sleep.


    Zzz...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •